H.C. Hydrapulper Equipment Installation
H.C. Hydrapulper is the equipment used for paper pulping, for h.c. hydrapulper equipment installation, there are some notes to pay attention.
H.C. Hydrapulper Equipment Installation Notes
1. In accordance with the requirements of the basic map, set the center line correctly, and correct the corresponding position size, with reinforced concrete pouring equipment foundation.
2. Check all parts are complete, wash the parts coated with anti-rust grease.
3. After a certain period of maintenance (usually 15 days)and correct, the equipment can install. Pre-hang the anchor bolt on the equipment and lift the equipment to the foundation, after calibrating the level, pour the concrete into the reserved hole of the anchor bolt. Note: Be sure to add asbestos gaskets or seals between the rotor assembly and the steel flange tank and apply sealant to prevent water leakage.
4. Install the motor, two pulleys should not be distorted on the same level.
5. After a certain period of maintenance (usually 15 days), correct the center vertical deviation of equipment, so that it does not exceed 0.15mm/m, and then tighten the anchor bolts, the second pouring, the floor is pouring with concrete.