How To Avoid Paper Machine Wire And Felt Wear?
Paper machine wire and paper machine felt both are important in paper making process, but how to avoid the paper machine wire and paper machine felt wear?
Paper Machine Wire And Felt Wear Solution
1. Check the roller bearings to ensure free rotation – check the hardness and aging of the roll shell.
2. Make sure that there is no wear material in the support surface.
3. Check the roller straightness and calibration system.
4. Make sure there is no abrasive filler in the pulp.
5. Any water spray pipe does not have sand and abrasive material.
6. Control the dewatering on the wire section to reduce traction load and traction wear – reduce vacuum to prevent wear of the forming wire in vacuum box.
7. Good maintenance, proper selection and adjustment of dewatering elements and forming elements can reduce traction wear.
8. Check the energy distribution between the couch roller and drive roller.