The Paper Making Process
The paper making process contains many paper making problems, but some paper making problems may be misunderstood, so there are some paper making problems judge in paper making process.
Paper Making Problems
1. Dry paper strength is not determined solely by the fibers strength of paper sheet, but more importantly depends on the bonding strength between the fibers of paper sheet. （√）
2. The higher of pulping degree, the smaller of paper tightness. （×）
3. Beating is the main factor that affects fiber binding. (√)
4. The wet strength of paper sheet is the wet strength of the sheet as it is formed but not dried.（×）
5. Fiber binding force increased with the increase of beating degree, dry paper strength also increased with the increase of beating degree. (√)