Paper Making Machine Headbox
Headbox is known as the heart of paper making machine, it’s the key component in paper making process, and the hub of connecting the “flow” and “forming” two parts. In paper making process headbox is used to convey requited pulp into the forming wire according to the requirements of the forming part of the papermaking machine, provide the necessary prerequisite for the good forming of the paper web.
Paper Machine Headbox Function
1. Provide a uniform and stable spray Ppulp flow to the entire width of the paper machine, to avoid horizontal pulp flow, non-directional tributary or longitudinal flow;
2. Provide a geometric size of the required stability of the lip plate. Don’t be affected by the temperature, pressure and lip opening degree;
3. Form a less flocculation and good dispersed fiber suspension;
4. Provide a process to meet the requirements of the banner quantitative distribution, drop point, spray angle and spray speed control;
5. Provide convenient measures to keep the headbox clean and easy to operate and maintain.
Good Paper Machine Headbox Performance
1. Can be made out of quantitative uniform and stable paper, and in the paper does not appear vertical flow;
2. The lip area of the headbox should not be affected by the pressure, the temperature and the opening degree of the lip to ensure uniform distribution of the banners;
3. In the headbox should be avoided phenomenon of hanging pulp, with pulp;
4. Easy to keep the box clean; Pulp speed ratio control.
Zhengzhou Leizhan Technology Paper Machinery Company
Office Add: Hetun Industrial Area, Dawei Town, Xinmi City, Henan Province, China
Tel: +86 371 55129198
Fax: +86 371 86138029