What If Cleaner Breaks During Pulping?
If Cleaner fracture occurs, may be thanks to the following factor: the critical stress of crack propagation in ductile fracture of bimetallic wear-resistant ceramic pipe is larger than crack nuclei, so ductile fracture is a slow tearing process.
1. Check whether the pipelines are unobstructed before the automatic Cleaner remover is turned on, and whether the Cleaner trap branch inlet and outlet valves are open.
2. Open deslagging valve to make slag discharge smooth.
3. Open slurry and discharge valve less than two-thirds of opening, open the slurry pump to carry pulp.
4. The slurry concentration is generally controlled within the range of 0.3% to 0.9%.
5. Regularly check the use of each valve and replace it if it is damaged.
High Density Cleaner and Low Density Cleaner are applied to remove impurities in pulping production line. Any demand or question, welcome to consult: email@example.com.