Paper Mill Drum Pulper
The drum pulper is mainly used for continuous gentle beating and coarse screening of waste paper under high concentration. We also have many other types of pulp and paper making machine, welcome email us.
1. Maintain the physical properties of the fiber to the greatest extent.
2. Small damage to impurities and high slag discharge efficiency.
3. Low energy consumption, lower operating costs, and improved competitiveness per ton of pulp.
4. No wearing parts. Continuous pulping with low maintenance costs.
5. The pulping residence time is long, the fiber is fully released, and the loss rate of fine fiber is low.
For drum pulper details and price, welcome to email us. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org