Paper Machine Twin-Wire Former
Twin-Wire Former is a new type of paper machine forming section, its most basic feature is the pulp is sprayed into the clamping between the twin wire, will be immediately dewatering on both sides, and soon forming paper sheet. There are paper machine twin-wire former basic requirements and forming feature.
Paper Machine Twin-Wire Former Condition
1. Must be equipped with high efficiency headbox, this condition is to ensure the paper machine twin-wire former speed and forming quality improvement, because the pulp is sprayed into the the clamping between the twin wire to form paper sheet immediately. The fibers dispersion and the uniformity in the pulp that sprayed from the headbox will be directly reflected on the paper sheet.
2. Must be equipped with high efficiency dehydration components in high-speed operation large dehydration, generally the paper machine twin-wire former speed is faster, and compact structure, forming section is much shorter than the fourdrinier paper machine, only efficient dehydration components can ensure that large dewatering in short time, while ensuring paper sheet quality.
Paper Machine Twin-Wire Former Feature
1. During the forming process, the fiber in the pulp with short disturbance time, the fiber orientation is less than the fourdrinier, and the longitudinal and transverse performance of paper sheet is close.
2. Fiber flocculation is less, good dispersion, the twin-wire forming is carried out between the two wire, can play the role of roller decoration, paper sheet forming can get the ideal evenness.
3. As the two sides forming, the paper two-sidedness with small difference, with good printing performance.
4. The forming process is carried out between the twin-wire area, the paper is not in contact with the air, and generally efficient degassing device is equipped with before paper machine, so the air in paper sheet is significantly reduce, can obtain better surface strength of the paper sheet.